Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tryouts for Oliver!

I am sorry I have not posted anything in a long time.I am in a play called Oliver!And I have to be a boy!Boohoo for me.My Brother is in it to and so is my dad.It is the funniest story ever when my dad was in tryouts let me share.My mom called dad and said please tryout for Oliver and my dad said no.And my mom kept asking him over and over again.Until finally my mom said you just have to sing in front of a lady so my dad said yes.And when my dad arrived there there was 1000 people.They gave him a number the number was 303.They said 303 come up!And my dad looked at his number and walked up and they gave him a piece of paper and it was a song from oklahoma the song was Oh What a Beautiful Morning.My dad was shaking like crazy!The lady at tryouts that was singing with my dad was acting and trying to make my dad act.When my dad came home my dad was mad.

2 comments:

Chase said...

That's really funny Savannah! You're dad is great. But I'm sure you stole the show!

iarejessusscat said...

Hey I was in it to remember I sat next too you in the opening scene